Order Tracking Guide
We Use 17Track To Track Our Orders !!
17Track is an all-in-one App to track all of your packages and shipments for UPS, USPS, DHL (Express), FedEx, TNT, OnTrac, Lasership, Landmark Global, Canada Post, Purolator, Royal Mail, UK Mail, DPD, ParcelForce, GLS, Hermes, Direct Link, City Link UK and many others.
17Track integrates all of your shipments from different delivery services into a single app. Free Push-Notifications keep you up to date with your delivery status. The 17Track Inbox makes it even more convenient to track your packages.
How to Track Your Package Online:
It's very simple. When opening the website www.17Track.net, enter the tracking number you've received, then you can get the status of your package.
Main Features of 17Track:
• Push notifications – 17Track sends free push notifications, so you know when your package is being delivered.
• Delivery forecast – For all delivery services that support this service, 17Track lets you know when your delivery is scheduled. So far DHL, DHL Express, UPS and FedEx provide delivery forecasts.
• Automatic carrier detection – When you enter a tracking number 17Track automatically detects the delivery service associated with this number, making it even more convenient for you to keep track of your delivery. (Available for UPS, USPS, DHL (Express), FedEx, Canada Post, Royal Mail, UK Mail, TNT, DPD, ParcelForce, Lasership, Landmark Global, GLS, Hermes, Direct Link, City Link UK and all the other services)
• Track multiple carriers and batch numbers - Pull-to-refresh all tracking numbers, auto-detect carriers, auto-filter numbers from any text
• Data synchronization - Sign up an account to automatically save your tracking numbers and synchronize your data among devices: iOS, Android and web via cloud-based service
• Intelligent numbers management - You can add or edit memo to your tracking numbers and add categories to your tracking numbers